Our mission is...
Ensuring Excellence for Every student Every day.
The Community Schools of Frankfort is a place where students and parents choose to attend, and highly effective personnel desire to work. Students will be provided a rigorous and relevant curriculum that begins with early childhood education and extends beyond the classroom. Technology will be highly utilized across the curriculum, and students will apply their talents to impact their lives and the world around them. CSF faculty and staff will be supported through professional development and have access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources made possible through sound fiscal management. Achievement will be a shared responsibility among stakeholders, thus developing a sense of pride within the community.
Belief and Value Statements
• HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PERSONNEL ARE KEY TO IMPROVING STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT.
• FACILITIES THAT ARE SAFE, HEALTHY, CLEAN AND WELL-MAINTAINED, WITH ACCESS TO
CURRENT TECHNOLOGY, ENHANCE THE LEARNING AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT;
• FINANCIAL DECISIONS CORRELATE WITH AND SUPPORT THE EDUCATIONAL GOALS OF THE
SCHOOL CORPORATION WHILE MAINTAINING OPEN, PROACTIVE COMMUNICATION
• STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ARE SHARED RESPONSIBILITIES
AMONG STUDENTS, PARENTS, COMMUNITY, AND ALL SCHOOL EMPLOYEES;
• SCHOOLS SUPPORT AND/OR GUIDE STUDENTS IN THEIR QUEST TO FIND PERSONAL
FULFILLMENT IN THE SCHOOL COMMUNITY THROUGH EXTENDED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES.
• Equitable access to a rigorous research-based curriculum;
• Differentiated instruction that reflects best practices and is aligned with curriculum and assessments;
• Personnel who exhibit moral and ethical behavior, are positive role models,and have high expectations for every
• Integration of technology into instructional practices at all grade levels;
• Exploration, development, and initiation of high quality programs that utilize technology to move learning beyond
• Early childhood development as a means to best prepare our students for a future of academic success.
Strategic Planning Resources
1. The Community Schools of Frankfort will provide outstanding educational experiences and learning environments that allow students to meet educational goals that are personalized, rigorous, and enduring.
2. All Community Schools of Frankfort personnel will achieve the levels of Effective or Highly Effective on annual evaluations.
3. The Community Schools of Frankfort will increase and enhance parent involvement and community partnerships.
4. The Community Schools of Frankfort will provide a safe, physical and social environment for students and staff.
5. The Community Schools of Frankfort will collaborate with community agencies to support the reduction of substance abuse in our community.
6. The Community Schools of Frankfort will implement one-to-one technology in grades 6 – 8 by January 2020.
7. The Community Schools of Frankfort will further develop expertise in financial management to facilitate effective revenue and expense forecasting, budgeting, and proactive revenue alternatives.