Our mission is...
Ensuring Excellence for Every student Every day.
The Community Schools of Frankfort is a safe place where students and parents choose to attend, and highly effective personnel desire to work. Students are provided a rigorous and relevant curriculum that begins with early childhood education and extends beyond the classroom. Technology is highly utilized across the curriculum, and students apply their talents to impact their lives and the world around them. CSF faculty and staff are supported through professional development and have access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources made possible through sound fiscal management. Achievement is a shared responsibility among students, parents, community, and all school employees, thus developing a sense of pride within the community.
Belief and Value Statements
• Student Learning is our top priority and is directly correlated to effective classroom instruction;
• Highly effective personnel are key to improving student achievement.
• Facilities that are safe, healthy, clean and well-maintained, with access to current technology, enhance the learning and working environment;
• Financial decisions correlate with and support the educational goals of the school corporation while maintaining open, proactive communication with stakeholders;
• Student achievement, safety, and character development are shared responsibilities among students, parents, community, and all school employees;
• Schools support and guide students in their journey to find personal fulfillment in the school community through extended learning opportunities;
• When teachers and staff feel valued and appreciated by district leadership, retention and performance increase
• Equitable access to a rigorous research-based curriculum;
• Instruction that reflects best practices and is aligned with curriculum and assessments;
• Personnel who exhibit moral and ethical behavior, focus on continual improvement of their professional skills, are positive role models, and have high expectations for every student;
• Integration of technology into instructional practices at all grade levels;
• Exploration, development, and initiation of high quality programs that utilize technology to move learning beyond the classroom;
• Early childhood development as a means to best prepare our students for a future of academic success.
Strategic Planning Resources
• Community Schools of Frankfort will provide outstanding educational experiences and learning environments that allow students to meet educational goals that are personalized, rigorous, and enduring.
• All Community Schools of Frankfort personnel will achieve the levels of Effective or Highly Effective on annual evaluations.
• The Community Schools of Frankfort will increase and enhance parent involvement and community partnerships.
• The Community Schools of Frankfort will provide a safe, physical and social
environment for students and staff.
• The Community Schools of Frankfort will address the social-emotional needs of our students through relationship-building, programming and curriculum in our schools.
• The Community Schools of Frankfort will implement one-to-one technology in grades 6 - 8 by August 2020.